Sunday, November 23, 2008

Peel, skin, peel - Still on part two of the trilogy

Three days later, my skin is tearing away to glory and I have to keep it creamy (Efaderm is the doctor's prescription. According to the packaging, its for "Dry scaly skin conditions associated with atopy, hyperkeratosis and other eczemas.") all the time coz otherwise it's so dry that it itches like mad. Yesterday, I was in the pool for a few hours (Manish's bachelor's party) and today morning, my skin was scaly as a snake. This is how it looked:

As you can see, the skin peeling process takes an up to down approach and the tips of my fingers are already done. I'm waiting for my new and improved skin to start showing...I'm actually pretty proud of this self exfoliating process hehehe. But there is a downside - the new skin is a little sensitive and when I eat spicy food, my hands burn. Well, no pain, no gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails